Sunday 1 November 2015

Halloween Special - Zombie

For Halloween we were given this texture map of a girl and a Maya file that had the texture on a model that was animated to move along like a zombie, our task was to make her a zombie.
After changing her face to a different woman, I lowered the saturation in her face to make her paler and then made her eyes misty and veiny also I added small dull blue veins and spots all over her skin to make her skin look thin and diseased.
 
I then did what I do best, I made her look...dead I made her face look hollow and sore by using dull purples, blues, blacks and reds. I love how her face turned out (I spend most time on it so its a good thing I do)
 
I then made her sleeves tatty and roughly darkened part of her clothes to make them look worn. I also made her nail dirty and bloody and finally I covered her in blood splatters and dirt to make it look like she'd be 'round killing.
 
I love how she turned out because I managed to make her look tatty and dead but not rotted and gross, so you can still see the human in her even if she is eating people.
Close up of her glorious face.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment