Tuesday 2 February 2016

Marionette Art

These are sketches that I have done for the group project.


These were just quick sketches of us trying to figure out what the main character would look like, my groupmates said they liked the idea of her having a massive bow on her neck because it looks cute and it helps show how small she is.



Trying to figure out Maries colour scheme, I really like the one we went with I think it goes well with her design.

These images are for the selection menu (her eyes follow you when you hover over each option).
These are just quickly drawn place-markers I need to redraw them later.

This is the image for the title screen, it shows Marie and Annett face to face in a locket framed with flowers, I love how this came out and I think it looks quite pretty.
rough sketch of Maries final design.

No comments:

Post a Comment