Wednesday 21 October 2015

Lava Creature


I decided to start drawing straight onto Photoshop to see if I could come up with any ideas and I ended up liking all of them and couldn't pick a favorite.

The first creature has hardened lava forming on top of its molten center giving an appearance of a cloak, it would move similar to a slug as it has no limbs.

The second one is going onto the more over sized mass of rock emerging from lava with a very distorted mouth and a compact rock body (most lava comes out of its mouth, with a few bits seeping out of the cracks every so often)

and the last one has more of a skeletal appearance with one large eye in the center of its head. ( love the hands on this one) 

and today I found out that rocks are surprisingly hard to draw when using a program you aren't used to.
I took may favorite one and edited it to add the parts I liked about the other two to it and then tried to redraw it but from the front (it was difficult, but im really happy with how it turned out)


No comments:

Post a Comment