Wednesday 20 January 2016

Marionette SketchesT

These drawings are ideas for what Marie (the main protag of the game me and my group (Barely concious) are making) could look like the first four were just quick sketches but I went back and drew the largest one with more detail on her face ( I also changed the proportions so that she would look more doll-ish) It was based off this picture I found.
I really love the way she looks because like a doll he clothes are impractical and are for show only also the black heavy looking clothing with fur makes her look wealthy (btw the picture is of queen Victoria aged 4)
Dress ideas~

One of our Ideas was to have Marie wield an parasol as a weapon so I looked at lots of references of Victorian parasols and came up with these 8 ideas (as you can see the more confident I got the more extravagant the designs), my favourites are the last 3 because they the most unique also they would make good dress designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment