Sunday 24 January 2016

Steampunk concepts

Research into steampunk style, This is a style I have seen lots of but have never really drawn with this style.

I had fun drawing these 3, I wanted to to 3 completely different characters so I did. whilst researching steampunk I can across this person with an Indian steampunk  design and I loved it, it kind of makes sense considering the trade between india and England during victorian times.
The second one is my least favorite (even though I like the head and boots) I couldnt get it to look the way I wanted to I decided to move on to the last one which is most defiantly my fav design, I wanted to draw someone with more emotion, and what better than a jolly cubby lady, I just love how she looks overall and its nice because she is so different from the other two.
Finished Image~ I love how it came out

No comments:

Post a Comment