Tuesday 15 March 2016

Life drawing

I really enjoyed this session of life drawing, I think it was because of the change of pace aka the were wearing clothes so we got the chance to draw something different.
This is one of my best ones I got the proportions quite good which made me very happy since I was using biro and Im always worried about making mistakes with it.

3-5 minute drawings

Charcoal poses

I really love how this one came out.

I adore this one even though the legs were too short (I used the magic of camera angles to make his legs look slightly longer, so it looks quite ok now), The bits I like the most are the hands and feet, I just love how they came out.

We then had to draw him in a dressing gown as it doesn't fit the body well so it was harder to get the proportions right, but I think I did a pretty good job.

I like the face on this one and I also think the hand came out quite well too.

No comments:

Post a Comment