Tuesday 15 March 2016

SpeedPaint of Child on beach


In lesson we were given a really zoomed out picture of a Child in a whale suit on a beach and we were told to roughly draw the light and shade of the image. Once we had finished the rough we were given a full sized image of the picture and then had to add detail and to my surprise there were a lot of details that I really couldn't see in the zoomed out version, like the drool or the fly away hairs and birds.


I think the end result came out amazingly and I think it looks quite alike the original, some differences where the distances between the fish and the boy and the proportions of the boy.
To be honest when I loaded up the non-detail version I was very surprised at the difference, I honestly didn't realised how much it changed.

No comments:

Post a Comment